Keychange Friends (Organisations)
Make your organisation a friend of Keychange and work towards gender equality in music with us.
If you're interested in becoming an associate festival or Keychange sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Join us in working towards gender equality in music industry by making your organisation a friend of Keychange. We want to give everyone the opportunity to be part of the Keychange programme, making it easy to demonstrate that you're working alongside a number of major festivals and companies to help achieve gender equality in the music industry. By doing this you will have the opportunity to:
- Have your logo and name listed on website alongside the festivals and sponsors involved in Keychange
- Be part of our mailing list and the first to know about the plans and achievements of the programme.
- Spread the word of Keychange and make a difference in the fight for equality in the music industry.
- Show that your company has issues of equality and diversity at the heard of it.
- Be consulted on our final manifesto presented to the European Union to make sure your views are considered.
- Make use of the Keychange logo in your communications and on your website - including in your email signature - to show your support for this project and gender equality.
- be invited to Keychange events and meet-ups
Thank you so much for your support and for helping us to accelerate change and innovation in music.